1. PICTURE ID (driver's license, non-driver's license ID issued for the Motor Vehicle Administration MVA, government ID, passport)
2. LAST 2 MOST RECENT PAY STUBS OF CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OR OTHER PROOF OF INCOME. SELF-EMPLOYED INDIVIDUALS MUST TO PROVIDE A COPY OF THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX RETURN (OR STATEMENT FROM CPA OR ATTORNEY)
3. PROOF OF ADDRESS (driver's license, mail, other)
4. PROOF OF VALID SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER - APPLICANTS IN THE UNITED STATES ON A WORK VISA MUST TO PROVIDE VISA WITH THE VALID PERMIT (US Birth Certificate, American Passport, Permanent Resident Card or visa work permit)
5. $50.00 FOR APARTMENTS & $60.00 FOR HOUSES. APPLICATION FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE (MONEY ORDER OR EXACTLY CASH)
EQUAL HOUSING: We do business in accordance with Federal, The District of Columbia, and The State of Maryland and Virginia Fair Housing Acts. We do not discriminate on the basis of orientation, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical handicap, matriculation, political affiliation, source of income or place of residence of business or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local fair housing laws.
APPLICATIONS: Applicants must be 18 Years or older and must complete an application in its entirely and all information must be true, accurate, complete and verifiable. Applications containing untrue, incorrect or misleading information will be declined.
CREDIT HISTORY: A credit report will be obtained from a credit-reporting agency. Information about you and your credit experiences, such as your billing-paying history, the number of accounts that you have, late payments, collection actions, outstanding debt and the age of your accounts is collected from your credit report. All items contained in the report, including judgments, will be considered in evaluating the credit worthiness of the applicant. Applications not meeting the credit standards of SCF Management, LLC will be denied.INCOME REQUIREMENT: All applicants must meet the Income Requirements of SCF Management, LLC. Applicants may combine income, however each applicant must complete a rental application as discussed above and pay $40 application fee for apartments and $50 for houses. Applicants with insufficient income will be denied.
RESIDENT HISTORY: We require the three most recent years of resident history. This resident history, to be confirmed with previous landlords, must reflect prompt payment and return of the apartment in good condition. If the previous housing provider was a relative or friend, the three most recent cancelled check or money order receipts must be provided. Applicants with 2 court judgment in any 12-month period in the immediately preceding 3 years will be denied tenancy.
In order for SCF Management, LLC to comply with federal and local fair housing laws and to avoid allegations of discriminatory practices, under no circumstances whatsoever, will exceptions be made to these policies.
All applications should be submitted to our office at 1433 T St., NW Suite T10 Washington, DC 20009 (We are located between 14th and U St on T St., NW, 5 minutes walking from the U St/Cardozo Metro Station (yellow and green line). Our office hours are 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday thru Friday. Questions concerning this application should be addressed to our Leasing Department 202-232-0330, Monday thru Friday between 9:30am to 3:30pm ONLY.
SCF Management, LLC